RaceBunny is a mobile companion App for TrailRunner, a route planning application available on the App Store.
- Record hiking trips, bike tours or running workouts using the build in GPS.
- Import planned routes from TrailRunner mini and follow their course.
- Switch between different background map styles like hiking maps or satellite imagery.
- Use RaceBunny in offline mode by loading all route details in advance.
- On devices capable of multitasking, keep recording your trips while RaceBunny runs in the background.
- Export recorded activities via Dropbox to your local computer.
- Import GPX files received from Mail or Websites.
- Use iCloud drive on you Mac to easily transfer GPX files to RaceBunny.
- Follow the path of imported routes.
- Or even follow and match the pace.
- For your orientation, display multiple background routes in different colors.
- Share routes stored in RaceBunny via Email to friends and other devices.
** Additional notes
- Continued use of GPS while running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
** About the author
RaceBunny is being developed by a single person (me, berbie). And as we all are connected over the net, I am almost located where you are! So feel free to use application feedback to directly contact me about your questions, problems and suggestions. Help me to further improve the usefulness of RaceBunny.
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
RaceBunny - GPS sport companion is a free trial software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-09-09. The program can be installed on iOS.
RaceBunny - GPS sport companion (version 5.1.556) has a file size of 19.82 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.